Join Us for the 5K Run/Walk for the Unborn
MONDAY SEPTEMBER 7th, 2015
Rain or Shine
St. John the Apostle Church
101 Oakcrest Manor Drive
Leesburg, VA 20176
Adults $25, Children $10; Under 6 free; Family 4 or more $60
Call 703-934-5552 for Group Rates and Sponsorship Options
Gates Open 8 am. $5 extra fee for on-site registration. Race Begins 8:45 am
Your gifts of time, treasure and talents help support the pro-life, integrated OB/GYN medical practice, Tepeyac Family Center, LLC. We are truly blessed and thankful for your contributions.
Credit Card Donation
To simply make a general donation to Tepeyac Family Center/Divine Mercy Care, Click Below.
Our biggest need right now is for new patients. By contributing to our radio fund, you are helping ensure our unique medical practice is known across the DC area, drawing in more women and more supporters. In the past, this outreach proved to be an effective measure reaching like-minded women.
Send us to the World Meeting of Families: $2,000 needed.
Dr. Daniel Fisk's Divine Mercy Sunday - Easter Appeal. Read by clicking here.
DMC's credit card processing complies with Payment Card Industry(PCI)/Data Security Standards (DSS)/Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP) via SunTrust Merchant Services/First Data and BB&T Merchant Services/TransFirst.
Divine Mercy Care is a 501(c)(3), non-profit, faith-based organization located in Fairfax, VA, that is on a mission of Transforming Hearts Through Healthcare.™
We are the fundraising organization that supports the pro-life OB/GYN practice, Tepeyac Family Center, LLC.
In 2014, of the 661 babies delivered by Tepeyac doctors:
• 98 babies were delivered to mothers receiving Medicaid
• 45 babies were delivered by our hospitalist agreement with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
• 17 babies were delivered to mothers who self-paid their medical bills
• 4 babies were born to mothers who qualified for Tepeyac’s MERCY Financial Aid Program, all received 100% financial aid
• 49 babies were delivered to mothers who were referred to the practice by the Catholic Diocese of Arlington’s Gabriel Project and local crisis pregnancy centers
• All combined, 213 babies (30%) who were delivered by Tepeyac Family Center in 2014 were born to poor, underserved and uninsured mother.
• 448 babies were delivered to families with private insurance.
• Donations to Divine Mercy Care and the Moms and Babies Good Start Fund paid the direct medical services of poor, uninsured, and underserved pregnant mothers.
• Donations to Divine Mercy Care also covered the costs associated with patient counseling, medical expertise and administrative guidance.
• 83 Infant Gift Baskets, containing $135 of new baby items, were distributed to mothers and babies in need.
Tepeyac has top notch medical expertise that provides integrated healthcare for the whole person. Our aim is to expand our ability to support providers, future providers and communities in establishing faith-based medical organizations.
Divine Mercy Care (DMC) is looking to the future and aiming its goals toward educating the next generation to the model of medicine as an act of mercy.
DMC oversees fundraising and community outreach events, donor relations, a volunteer program, medical students rotations, Moms and Babies Good Start Fund and speaking engagements.
Thank you for visiting our website and please contact us with questions.
One-time and recurring donation options are both available. If choosing the recurring donation option, the date you submit your information is the date that your credit card is automatically charged.