Welcome to Divine Mercy Care
Divine Mercy Care is the fundraising and educational entity for Tepeyac Family Center, LLC, a pro-life OBGYN office. It functions as the parent organization and is a 501(c)(3) non-profit healthcare organization committed to Transforming Hearts Through Healthcare.
2016 Tepeyac in the Desert Appeal
Read Dr. Bruchalski’s “Tepeyac in the Desert” Appeal Letter CLICK HERE
“I am writing to you today with news about current events at Tepeyac and these words of Christ echoing in my heart and in my mind:
…I have told you this so that you might have peace in me. In the world you will have trouble, but take courage, I have conquered the world. (John 16:33)
I’ve meditated deeply on this scripture and others as I’ve had to face the implication of the news that I have to share with you:
My dear colleague and our friend Dr. Dan Fisk suffered a heart attack just before Christmas and was out of the office for three weeks.
Our beloved Dr. Fisk, known for his particular love of delivering babies, is still on partial medical leave and remains temporarily restricted in his work at Tepeyac….” Read the rest here.
Divine Mercy Care’s Core Values
We believe in the three pillars of merciful medicine, scriptural social justice, and Christ-centered relationships.
- Merciful Medicine: Medicine is an act of mercy, a way that God enacts his healing in the world. Merciful Medicine is person-centered, spreading the Gospel of Life.
- Scriptural Social Justice: We believe God calls us to care for everyone in need, regardless of ability to pay. We offer programs of assistance for those without insurance.
- Christ-Centered Relationships: We believe that Christ is the ultimate healer and must be the center of our relationships: parent/child; mother/father; doctor/patient. We honor the whole person: body, soul, and spirit.
Divine Mercy Care and Tepeyac Family Center strive to maintain our responsibility to the community and the world by continuing to reach out in service in areas of faith, social justice, and care for the poor. We also desire to encourage servant leadership, inspiring other healthcare providers, doctors, nurses, and medical students to adopt the model of merciful medicine.
Divine Mercy Care and Tepeyac provide truly Catholic healthcare that serves the poor and respects and promotes the sanctity of life at all stages. We as a medical practice were inspired by Pope John Paul II’s Theology of the Body, so we remain faithful to the medical and moral teachings of the Catholic Church. Tepeyac accepts all women in crisis or financial difficulty regardless of insurance status, including the uninsured and women receiving poverty-based assistance such as Medicaid. This commitment to the poor is core to our mission, and the demand for these services is growing.
What We Do
- Fundraising Events: At annual events such as the Gala Dinner and Auction, a 5K run for the Unborn, and various benefit concerts and dinner parties, Divine Mercy Care raises money to support Tepeyac Family Center’s pro-life work.
- Medical Student Rotations: As part of the educational mission of Divine Mercy Care, we coordinate medical student rotations so that we show future doctors our philosophy of merciful medicine and person-centered care.
- Community Education: We at Divine Mercy Care seek to educate communities about loving medicine and a Gospel of Life. We seek to transform hearts by encountering God through healthcare.
- Speaking Engagements: Divine Mercy Care coordinates the speaking engagements at churches, conferences, dinners and other events. Most of our doctors and staff speak on a variety of topics related to woman’s health, theology, and Christian medicine.
- Collecting New Baby Items: Divine Mercy Care has an infant baby basket program. We provide needy moms who chose to parent their children with all the clothes, pacifiers, and supplies they will need. You can donate to our baby basket program.
Our Current Needs
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you can meet these needs
- Small Conferance Table and Office Chairs for Divine Mercy Care Office New Full-Time Executive Director/Director of Development. Read Job Description Here
- Hiring Certified Medical Assistant or a Certified Nursing Assistant at Tepeyac
- Apple Computer
- Ship or Bring Baby Items for our Infant Gift Basket
- Gala and Office Volunteers
John Bruchalski, MD., Chairman Kathryn Doherty, Vice Chairman
Joseph Cosby Ed Grogan Jennifer Gross Thomas West