- Online Credit Card
- To read Dr. Fisk's Divine Mercy Sunday Appeal, please click here. You may contribute to EMR's by clicking here.
- To make an online donation, please click here. One-time and recurring donation options are both available
- If your donation is in honor of or in memory of another person, please include the person’s name and an address in the contact information/comments section so we can send a card acknowledging your gift
DMC's credit card processing complies with Payment Card Industry(PCI)/Data Security Standards (DSS)/Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP) via SunTrust Merchant Services/First Data and BB&T Merchant Services/TransFirst/Authorize.net.
- Manual Credit Card
- Call DMC at (703) 934-5552
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted
- Consider becoming an Automatic Monthly Donor by calling DMC. Monthly donation amount and duration are set by you, in whatever capacity you're able to give
- Check / Cash
- Payable to Divine Mercy Care, 11096-A Lee Highway, Suite 101, Fairfax, VA 22030
- Stock, Planned Giving, Estate Planning, Life Insurance
- Employers Matching Gift Program
- Check with your employer's administration or human resources department for more information
- Gateways, such as America's Charities/Pledge First and Easy Matc/JK Group, can provide corporations with the mechanism for the administration of matching gifts
- Building an Endowment Fund
- The 2012 Combined Federal Campaign and Commonwealth of Virginia Campaign Campaign
- DMC's CFC # is 20399; CVC # is 8071
Donors who contributed to Divine Mercy Care through the 2012 Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) were to be sent an acknowledgement from CFC for contributions made by December 31, 2012. In late March 2013, DMC will receive a list of CFC donors who agreed to share contact information.
- The 2012 United Way of the National Capital Area
- DMC's United Way NCA # is 8191
- As part of Tepeyac's Kristen Anderson Perinatal Hospice Program, we are seeking donations of Build a-Bear/Build-Sound® devices. Read more.
- New baby items for the Infant Gift Basket Program (grooming kits, disposable cameras, newborn diapers, gender neutral clothing,...). Tepeyac can only accept new items. Click Wish List to view of list of supplies.
- Please contact Susan Gray by calling 703-934-5552 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- When donating new items, please complete the Donation Form (located at Tepeyac Family Center) and include a description of the items and the value.
- Unfortunately, Tepeyac Family Center cannot accept most used items, due to space constrictions. A local crisis pregnancy center or thrift shop may be able to direct you to a location accepting used items.
- We are also seeking shelves for organizing storing baby items.
- Donation of commericial real estate
Through your generous help and His blessings, this past year has seen Tepeyac able to serve over 230 women in need. We have been able to provide the care and healing to mothers that our ministry was founded upon, and for that we are truly thankful.
In addition, your donations have allowed us to continue on a path of growth to better serve in accordance with our mission. Our up and coming Tepeyac School of Sonography has seen an impressive beginning, and will not only continue to be an invaluable asset in life-affirming and pregnancy care, but to also become an accredited school for pro-life medical practitioners to receive the necessary training to continue His work.
In order to continue the growth of our expanding medical practice and school, we are looking for a donation of a new 3-5 story building located within Fairfax City, within 10-15 minutes of Fair Oaks Hospital (located near Routes 50, 66, 28, and 29). Donated buildings may be tax-deductible at the appraised value. If you or one you know may be able to help us in finding a building to help us with our expansion, please let us know.
If you can help, contact Karen Cassidy at 703-934-5552 or by email KarenCassidy@tepeyacfamilycenter.com.
Your support is essential in helping Divine Mercy Care and Tepeyac Family Center meet the daily needs of our merciful medicine mission. Your financial contribution serves the medical needs of mothers who are poor and underinsured and assists Tepeyac in procuring medical technology.