Educating for Women’s Health care.
The Aslan’s Army is an apostolate for churches or organizations focused on building, informing and unifying pro-life initiatives in Northern VA and the Shenandoah Valley areas. It is an ongoing relationship between the members of a defined pro-life group and Tepeyac OB/GYN and Divine Mercy Care. Our namesake is from C.S. Lewis’ Narnia series in honor of the dedicated believers committed to fighting for justice in service to Christ. This apostolate is dedicated to supporting the pro-life movement through:
- We promote pro-life events through and with churches in the area.
- Our doctors and well known constituents speak on pro-life topics, which include medicine, politics, and religion.
- We promote women’s healthcare services provided by Tepeyac OB/GYN.
- We help expecting mothers and their families in medical and financial need through the philanthropy of the church and church members. Our year-long monetary aim is $7500 to support all obstetrics costs of one pregnant woman.
We Support Divine Mercy Care’s Pro-Life Speaker Series
- RSVP for our Pro-life Speaker Series. Click Here
Our Official Members:
St. Veronica Catholic Church
Click Here to view our church group page and become involved. Or check out all the other apostolates at St. Veronica’s.
Truro Anglican Church
Click Here to view Truro’s website.