Join us on Facebook!
Live video, status updates, and photos while it happens!
Sign up for Communications
Stay up to date on more events, news, and needs!
March for Life Down!
Many more Generation of Life events to go!
Upcoming Tepeyac Events
Upcoming Lecture Event: August 8th
The Basilica of St. Mary
Thursday, August 8th, 7:30PM
Join Divine Mercy Care to hear pro-life spokesman Ryan Bomberger, who was conceived in rape, and his wife Bethany discuss creating a life-affirming culture through marriage and adoption. Promoting happy marriages and redemptive adoption stories creates strong, happy families that can serve as a lights in the dark and confused culture. It’s up to us to show that in the midst of modern-day mayhem, there’s another way to live that brings beauty, wholeness, healing, and redemption.
Upcoming Lecture Event: September 12th
Truro Anglican Church
Thursday, September 12th, 7:30PM
Join Divine Mercy Care and former Tepeyac employee Mary Lenaburg for a lecture and book-signing. Mary’s story of caring for her daughter with severe disabilities - fighting for her right to access healthcare and discerning proper medical treatments all the way until the end of her life - will move you and inspire you to trust God in the most difficult days. Come and hear how to be brave and love well no matter what you face.
Pilgrimage with Dr. Bruchalski: October 14th-20th
2019 DMC Events
Winter 2019 Events
- January 16th: Circle of Mercy Donor Club Launch Reception
- January 17th: Christine Accurso is a Featured Speaker at the March for Life Conference which will be Live Streamed Here
- January 18th: DMC Participates in The March for Life
- February 1st: DMC Volunteer Appreciation Reception
- February 2nd: Will Waldron and Christine Accurso Speak to Cleveland Ohio Group about New Healthcare Models
- February 6th: Dr. Cvetkovich Speaks to St. Veronica's Catholic Church on Natural Family Planning
- February 8th and 9th: First PWHC Conference in Tempe, Arizona - Raising the Bar: Defining Excellence in Women's Healthcare
Spring 2019 Events
- March 16th: Dr. Cvetkovich Addresses Couple to Couple League Meeting
- March 20th: DMC Lecture Series - Dr. George Delgado Speaks on Abortion Pill Reversal (RSVP Here)
- March 23rd: Dr. Cvetkovich Speaks to the Reston Study Center of Opus Dei on Authentic Healthcare for Women and Families
- April 11th: Dr. Bruchalski Addresses Legatus Chapter in Lexington Kentucky
- April 13th: Dr. Bruchalski Addresses Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church's Men's Group
- April 27th: Dr. Bruchalski Speaks at Guiding Star Tampa Light of Hope Gala
- May 11th: DMC Infant Loss Memorial Service
- May 17th: St. Timothy Catholic School 7th Grade Baby Shower for the Infant Gift Basket Program
- May 22nd: Dr. Bruchalski Shares His Conversion Story at St. Veronica's Catholic Church
Summer 2019 Events
Fall/Christmas 2019 Events
- September 12th: DMC Lecture Event (Details to be announced)
- September 14th: Dr. Bruchalski speaks at the Aid to Women Center Fundraising Banquet
- September 20th: Dr. Bruchalski Speaks at Vida Preciosa Benefit Dinner to support Right to Life Michigan's Educational Prolife Outreach within the Hispanic Community
- September 26th-28th: Christine Accurso to Attend Catholic Medical Association Conference in Nashville Tennessee
- October 12th: Circle of Mercy Fall Festival
- October 14th-21st: Donor Pilgrimage with Dr. Bruchalski (email firstname.lastname@example.org to register)
- November 16th: Annual Divine Mercy Care Gala
Celebrating 25 years of Tepeyac OB/GYN!
Join us in this special year with our upcoming events. We’d love to see you there!