Support for Tepeyac OB/GYN, Infant Gift Baskets, Infant Loss Support
Divine Mercy Care serves women’s medical, material, and emotional needs, especially through supporting Tepeyac OB/GYN.
“We recommend this practice to everyone. All the doctors are amazing, friendly and caring.”Alex D., Yelp Review
4001 Fair Ridge Dr. Suite 304, Fairfax, VA 22033
Serving women by financially supporting Tepeyac OB/GYN, where women receive excellent medical care from pro-life providers. One in three pregnant women at Tepeyac could not afford prenatal care without DMC’s financial help, made possible by your assistance.
To download a pdf of this list, click here.
Honoring those who experience a poor prenatal diagnosis or the loss of a born or unborn baby.
The infant loss support program consists of the following projects:
- Supporting Tepeyac OB/GYN’s Kristen Anderson Perinatal Hospice Program
- Presenting the Susan M. Torres Award
- Providing education and material comfort
- Coordinating the annual Interdenominational Infant Memorial Service
- Honoring lost children by providing certificates of life and writing the names in a Book of Remembrance that resides in Tepeyac’s chapel. (Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a custom Certificate of Life to be emailed to you and/or your child’s name written in the Book of Life in the Tepeyac Chapel)
Infant Loss Educational Resources:
Please note some of these materials are in draft form and will continue to be improved and updated.
Glossary of Types of Infant Loss (Coming Soon)