Support for Tepeyac OB/GYN, Infant Gift Baskets, Infant Loss Support
Divine Mercy Care serves women’s medical, material, and emotional needs, especially through supporting Tepeyac OB/GYN.
“We recommend this practice to everyone. All the doctors are amazing, friendly and caring.”
4001 Fair Ridge Dr. Suite 304, Fairfax, VA 22033
Serving women by financially supporting Tepeyac OB/GYN, where women receive excellent medical care from pro-life providers. One in three pregnant women at Tepeyac could not afford prenatal care without DMC’s financial help, made possible by your assistance.
To download a pdf of this list, click here.
Honoring those who experience a poor prenatal diagnosis or the loss of a born or unborn baby.
The infant loss support program consists of the following projects:
- Supporting Tepeyac OB/GYN’s Kristen Anderson Perinatal Hospice Program
- Presenting the Susan M. Torres Award
- Providing education and material comfort
- Coordinating the annual Interdenominational Infant Memorial Service
- Honoring lost children by providing certificates of life and writing the names in a Book of Remembrance that resides in Tepeyac’s chapel. (Email email@example.com to request a custom Certificate of Life to be emailed to you and/or your child’s name written in the Book of Life in the Tepeyac Chapel)
Infant Loss Educational Resources:
Please note some of these materials are in draft form and will continue to be improved and updated.
Glossary of Types of Infant Loss (Coming Soon)